Youth American Grand Prix
Harrison Lee – Winner of Junior Age Division Youth grand prix, best young dancer.
Winner of the 2014 AICD Houston Ballet Academy Scholarship
Isobel Anderson Awards 2014
Harrison Lee - The prestigious Isobel Anderson Award for the most outstanding dancer
Kayla Maree Tarantolo – Runner-up Advanced 1
Jasmin Forner Bloch Award Advanced 1
Ryu Bautista – 1st Place Advanced Foundation
Hugo Dumapit – Bloch Award Intermediate Foundation
Joan & Monica Halliday Awards
Jordan Micallef 1st Place – Grade 4
Our programmes provide a gradual and simple technical progression through dance, while also giving the ideal preparation for higher levels of training, which may progress into examination, and for a few, professional dance or teaching.
Teaching a young child the joy of dancing and sustaining this early enchantment with dance throughout their childhood and beyond is our aim.
The McDonald After Hours Program follows two internationally and Australian recognised syllabi in the teaching of dance to our younger students.
- The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) - An internationally recognised method and syllabus of teaching Classical Ballet.
- The Federal Association of Teachers of Dance (FATD) – An internationally recognised method and syllabus of teaching dance. The College encompasses the FATD Modern and Tap syllabi.
The McDonald After Hours Program offers classes for a variety of ages in the following areas:
- RAD Classical Ballet
- ADA Modern Jazz & Tap
- Hip Hop/Funk
- Musical Theatre (Singing, Dancing, Acting)
- Specialised programme for Tiny Tots (from 3 years of age)
- Private Music Tuition - takes you to the main College website